Showing all 15 results
Hat Stand, wood with painted head of a woman, Â glossy finish. Â Head in a stylized triangular shape mounted on top of a wood stand. She has gold hair, pursed â€śCupidâ€™s Bowâ€ť red lips and black eyes. The dark teal stand is 10â€ť and has a glossy finish. Very art deco.
Wood stand w/a flapper in a short cream color dress, a blue vest and huge polka dotted scarf tied in a bow at the neck, green high heels and a green cloche. The same colors are repeated in several balloons at her side. Made from a wood cut out. Stand painted blue. 10.â€ť Made in England.
Flapperâ€™s face in an art deco motif. It is a wood cut out painted and lacquered. The head is positioned at the base of the stand with geometric shapes in green, shades of teal, white and silver rising above her. The teal shapes at her face suggest hair, her eyes and mascara are black and she has pursed â€śCupidâ€™s Bowâ€ť red lips. A 1-1/2â€ť round ball sits at the top. Base and ball are green.
Stand covered in a pale green quilted cotton with flowers. Stand 8,â€ť round base 6â€ť diameter. 1950s.
Stand, with a 3â€ť square wood base has a reverse black silhouette of a man and woman in Victorian formal wear. The stand and base are painted orchid, the base sits on 4 black feet, and there is a small hook under the top that holds a 2-1/2â€ť brush. Stand 8.â€ť
Ladyâ€™s head positioned at the base of a 10â€ť stand. The head is made of papier mache, she has a painted face and brown hair with a black feather. Around her neck is a large rose satin bow. Brown velveteen covered stand, base and top stained wood.
Wood stand with a 1/4â€ť thick two tone green cut out of a ladyâ€™s head. Cut out fits into a slot at the top of the gold painted stand. Her face is light green, her hair and features are dark green and she wears one red drop earring. Art deco styling. Made in Germany. 10.â€ť
2 art deco stands with the head of a flapper. They are painted and lacquered. Very stylized.
- Oval head mounted on the top of the stand. She has black hair, brown eyes and pursed â€śCupidâ€™s Bowâ€ť red lips. Stand painted deep green, 8.â€ť
- Round head sits on the base with the ladyâ€™s extending out from the top of her head.. She has black hair, blue eyes and pursed â€śCupidâ€™s Bowâ€ť red lips. Stand painted teal, 9.â€ť
2Â stands, each with a flapper wearing a stylish coat with a fur collar. Painted wood stands and figures. Round bases. 11.â€ť DATE: 1920s into 30s.
- Flapper wearing a stylish soft gray coat w/a hint of orchid. Her coat has a black fur collar and cuffs, matching cloche and scarf and black heels. A wisp of her bobbed black hair is visible. The stand is painted gray.
- Flapper wearing a stylish light brown wrap coat w/a very large white fur collar. The coat is trimmed in a very pale orange, the sleeves are full and gathered at the wrist. She is wearing very pointed brown heels. Her bobbed hair is reddish brown. The stand is painted orange.
2 Painted wood stands with women in ball gowns reminiscent of the late 1800s. The women have red upswept hairdos and are holding a bouquet of red flowers. The stands are gold with orange bases and tops. They are evocative of a childrenâ€™s book illustrations. a. The skirt of her gown is violet and pink with pink and green flowers, the bodice is white with very full sleeves, and she is wearing a large hat to match the colors of the skirt. Figure is 7-1/2.â€ť high. b. The gown is in shades of soft green decorated w/red roses. She is wearing a black wrap w/a large bow in back. Figure is 5â€ť high.
2 wood Stands, each with a ladyâ€™s composition head, painted face and felt hat and neckwear. Heads positioned at the base of the stand. 10.â€ť a. Red hat and scarf w/a large white bow on the hat. A wisp of blond hair is visible, she has blue eyes and pale red lips and looks more like a child than an adult. b. Collar and hat a grayish green, the hat trimmed in brown w/a side bow. She has blond curly hair, brown eyes and pursed â€śCupidâ€™s Bowâ€ť red lips. Stand painted grayish green to match clothing. 10.â€ť Made in Germany.
Stand with 3 flapperâ€™s faces in art deco style. Made from wood cut outs and painted. The oval shaped faces are lined up one behind the other. The one in front has red hair, black in the middle and blond in the back. They all have black eyes, black lashes and brows and red lips. The heads are inserted into a slot at the base. Base painted red. A circular piece of hand twisted metal extends over the top of the heads. 8.â€ť
4 stands, 2 are the same. The stands are wood cut outs of a flapperâ€™s face. The 6-1/2â€ť cut outs are positioned at the round base of the 9-1/2â€ť high stand. DATE: Made in Japan, probably before WWII.
- Flapper with a green cloche holding a gold fan covering her mouth. Her red hair is bobbed and she is wearing heavy blue eye shadow and has black lashes.Â The stand is painted green.
- Flapper in a teal blouse with splashes of white and a large teal bow or decorative comb in her hair. Her blond hair is bobbed, she has red lips, black eyeliner and black lashes. The stand is painted red.
- Flapper in a light blue blouse with a double string of red beads. She has bobbed blond hair, red lips and black eyeliner and lashes. The stand is painted red.
2 stands, heads of Pierrot and Pierrette, popular figures in the 20s in the French theater, â€śCommedia de lâ€™Arte.â€ť Composition heads with adult features. a. Pierrot wears a pale green skullcap and green ruffled ruches around his neck. Deep red curls fall along his forehead, he has deep set black eyes, side-glancing, with heavy rose eyeshadow and pursed red lips. 14â€ť high, stand covered in light brown velveteen. b. Pierrette wears a mauve satin cap w/a matching ruffled ruche around her neck. She has black hair, deep molded black eyes side-glancing with heavy blue eyeshadow and pursed deep red lips. 12â€ť high, stand painted white.